|HIV/ serum albumin correlation
Sep 21, 2008
Is it common or uncommon to have a serum albumin level as high as 48 g/l after several years' untreated HIV infection?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a normal value. The usual way albumin level is usually expressed is g/dL. The normal range is about 3.2-5.0g/dL, with an average of 4.1/dL. So, 48g/L is the same as 4.8g/dL.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Serum Albumin Levels In Acute Hepatitis
- Hiv Transmission Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.