Low RBC, WBC

My wife is on Duovir and Effavir for last 4 months. she is taking anti tuberclosis also since 9th Feb.Her RBC count is 2.9 and WBC count is 3.61. Hb is 11.1. Why RBC is low when Hb is withen normal range. She is otherwie responding to medicines. Whether low RBC is indication of some disease. What should I do ?

You don't indicate what the RBC or Hb was prior to starting treatment. I suspect her counts were low to begin with, probably as a result of HIV infection and/or TB, and the AZT in duovir is probably contributing to these lowered counts. The Hb of 11 is actually low as well.

Hepatitis B
i need help