Sep 21, 2008
SAG test by E.L.I.S.A method, the value is 6.34 OD Ratio. Please make me understand how severe is this? Thank you
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That represents a positive HBV surface antigen test. The actual value itself does not mean much. You need to speak with your doctor or a liver specialist about what other tests might be indicated given this positive result.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have
- Pain In Urethra After Touching Used Condom Worried I Have
- Sore Testicles After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.