Sep 21, 2008
SAG test by E.L.I.S.A method, the value is 6.34 OD Ratio. Please make me understand how severe is this? Thank you
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That represents a positive HBV surface antigen test. The actual value itself does not mean much. You need to speak with your doctor or a liver specialist about what other tests might be indicated given this positive result.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Vaginal Fluid
- Does Dry Cough Mean I Have Hiv?
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.