Worried I wont get to undetectable

Hi and firstly thanks for providing such an invaluable service. I was diagnosed HIV+ in Dec 2007 with a huge viral load greater than 3million but with a CD4 of 560. My viral load dropped but never below 1million and unfortunately my CD4 began dropping rapidly to 208. I began Truvada and Sustiva almost 16wks ago now but Im so worried I am not going to get to undetectable. Viral dropped from greater than 1million to 4400 then to 1170 then to 808 and most recently to 168.My CD4 has steadily increased and is now at 710 CD4%27. I know as I started with such a huge VL that it might take longer to drop to undetectable but should I be starting to get even more worried now?. Had resistance test at + diagnosis and was drug suseptable to everything. My dr says to stop worrying but Im petrified Im going to die if nothing works. Thanks for all your help.

At this point I agree with your doctor. You have had a great response. If on the next set of numbers you are still detectable at a 1000 or so, or higher, than you might need a treatment adjustment. Otherwise, I wouldn't do a thing.

recent lab results
Hepatitis B