|How read the lap result for Hep B Surface Ab?
Sep 14, 2008
I've got my result back. It shows" Hep B surface Ab 55.57H (index value limits 0.00 - 0.99)" What is it mean?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the test was obtained. It means you have evidence of antibodies to HBV surface antigen.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Fingering Stripper?
- Too Scared To Get Tested After French Kissing
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Swallowing Cum
- Is Bronchitis An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.