How read the lap result for Hep B Surface Ab?
Sep 14, 2008
I've got my result back. It shows" Hep B surface Ab 55.57H (index value limits 0.00 - 0.99)" What is it mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the test was obtained. It means you have evidence of antibodies to HBV surface antigen.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Swollen Lymph Glands An Ars Symptom?
- Is Diarrhea An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.