have i cleared hep c
Sep 14, 2008
i tested posittive for hep c antibody..however my followup blood work (rna)came back less than 5. and no genoype was found? have i cleared naturally or does less than 5 mean it's still lerking in my blood if so should'nt a genotype register? thanks in advance.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is likely you may have cleared the infection. A genotype test would not be able to be performed unless there was a detectable viral load.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Can You Get Genital Warts In Your Mouth?
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
- Vaginal Discharge Viral Infection Complications
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.