Analysis of Test

This is a requestion to include that I am on treatment, Viramune and Epzicom. Cd4 count 08/06 - 568; 12/06-597; 4/07-583; 8/07-598; 12/07-640; 04/08-583; and 8/08-884. I originally was diagnosed in 1989 with HIV, My Viral Load has been 4/06 - 76, 8/06 - 206, 12/06 - 204, then undectable 4/07 and 8/07 -then Aug 08 it is now 220. My Viral load jumped from last lab test of 583 to 884. Is this anything to worry about, that it has been undectable and now is not and vl jumped up?

It still could be just a blip. A level of 500-800 is beginning to indicate the possibility of HIV regimen failure. I think you need another test to see the trend. If it's up further, then you know. If it's back to say < 200 then no worries.

confused????
2 Consecutive Viral Load blips