False Positive

I get tested every 6 months, i was tested dec 7th, 2007 and was neg. july 18, 2008 i tested positive by 20 minute mouth swab, and then i was given a second test which was also 20 minute, finger prick and tested positive, A third mouth swab test was sent to a lab, and a week later it came back positive. I went to see a HIV specialist and they took about 15 tubes of blood to get my base numbers and see if i would have to go on meds and different things. On sept 5, the doctor informed me that my cd4 was 850 and my viral load was undetectable. she said that i was either in a 1% group or i had a false positive. so she ordered a Western blot test which I am waiting for the results. My question to you is, when people are recently informed of the HIV is it normal to be undetectable. In my reading on this website it was mentioned that in the first months the virus reproduces drasically and that is the time were u can really infect others.Is it common for newbies to have an undetectable Viral load or is this just accomplished by meds and healthy living? Thank you in advance

Having an undetectable viral load in early infection depends on how early/acute the sample was taken relative to the actual time infection occurred.

discoloration of the lips
low WBC and SEG ABS