|an ARS question
Apr 20, 2001
Sorry for bothering you but what is ARS?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
ARS stands for acute retroviral syndrome. This is a syndrome of symptoms that occur a few days to weeks after acute HIV infection. Things like fever, sore throat, swollen glands, among a host of other things make up ARS.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection Sign Of Ars
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Can You Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.