Hiv+ Lab Results

I originally was diagnosed in 1989 with HIV, My Viral Load has been 4/06 - 76, 8/06 - 206, 12/06 - 204, then undectable 4/07 and 8/07 -then Aug 08 it is now 220. My Viral load jumped from last lab test of 583 to 884. Is this anything to worry about, that it has been undectable adn now is not and vl jumped up?

You don't indicate whether you are on HIV treatment and what your CD4 count/percent is and have been, and whether there is any changes. Time is certainly on your side, given the duration of infection. I am not too concerned but would need some additional info to figure out what is happening.

Please advise
My CD 4 is decreasing