testing for PCR R.N.A at 4.5 month
Apr 20, 2001
Hi doc. My three Elisa antibody test are negative after 5 10 and 15 weeks.Now i am again going for a test after 130 days of risky veginal exposure.Is PCR R.N.A test gonna help after 4.5 months .It is too expensive for me but i want peace of mind. thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Did Majic Johnson Get Aids?
- The Average Time Span Between The Initial Hiv Infection And The Onset Of Disease Symptoms In Untreated People
- Side Effects Of Pep
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Licking Anus?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sharing A Joint?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Swallowing Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.