A lower viral load
Aug 24, 2008
IF one has a lower viral load all the time (under 50,000) does it mean one's immune system is stronger than say if it was 200,000?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Perhaps. It may also depend on the virus strain, as some replicate better than others.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Mycobacterium Avium Complex Home Remedy
- Mild Flu-like Symptoms And Hiv
- Will My Husband Give Me Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Will Hpv Genital Wart Be Detected In A Pap Smear?
- What Can Cause A False Positive For Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.