|How Long For VL Test To Come Back?
Aug 24, 2008
How long do it take for a viral load results to come back and WHY?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Usually a week or so. The test has to be sent to a reference lab, which then performs the test, after which a pathologist has to review the test results, and finally the results are sent back to the referring doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take To Get Back A Hiv Test?
- How Long Does Take For Hiv Test To Come Back?
- Burning Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Rid Of Gunnera The Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.