hep c quan count
Aug 24, 2008
8 months on hep c treatment-- count was 480 in 5 months and 489 in 8 month test.whats up /????? swtarted at 3000000
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although you have had an excellent response, you may not be demonstrating a sustained virologic response (SVR), if you have not gotten to undetectable by this time. Further continued treatment will either reveal that you will achieve an SVR or the viral load will rebound and this would be deemed a nonresponse.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- High Levels Of Cytomegalovirus Antibody
- What Is The Earliest You Can Get Tested For Hiv?
- How Long Does A Sore Throat Last With Early Hiv?
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- Will Herpes Simplex Go Away On Its Own?
- Will A Herpes Outbreak Go Away Without Medication?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.