|hepatitas c load test
Aug 17, 2008
I had a hepatitis c viral rna test and the out come was 484800 h iu/ml is this high and do I need more testing and if so what kind?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is in the moderately low range. You need a HCV genotype test, liver function tests, and perhaps a liver scan or biopsy to see what the extent of liver damage there is associated with this infection. It is also helpful to consult with a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
- Does Vicodin Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.