Poz for 2 yrs labs
Aug 17, 2008
Hi, Im a 25 yrs old mail diagnosed Aug 06, Im not on meds and feel great. I my labs was VL 404 & CD4 889.. I read others question, and it make me wonder if im doing well. and should I expect to be on meds anytime soon?
Thanks again for your response, this site is a blessing
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You are doing fabulous. You don't indicate what the trend has been over the last 2 years. But assuming that these are fairly stable numbers, no need for HIV treatment at this time or any time soon.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Don't Hear Back From My Doctor About My Hiv Test Results Is It Negative?
- Transmission Methods Of Hiv Aids Std
- Is White Spots On My Gums A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv Or Stds From Receiving Fellatio?
- Peripheral Neuropathy In Lips
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Cause Hearing Loss?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.