Viral load is high!

i recently tested hiv- in june 2008 and then i tested hiv+ in july 2008 and when my lab came back it said that my CD4 was 513, but my Viral load was 166,870. why is it so high, should i prepare for a funeral now or what?

Yes, that HIV viral load is in the high range, and suggests that it is high because of acute HIV infection. If after about 6 months it is still that high, that is where you and the virus are likely to stay. However, in many cases the viral load will decline by some amount, that can only be determined by time. Although HIV can be a serious infection, no need to worry at this point. Your CD4 count is in the normal range, and if necessary, HIV treatment is extremely effective in controlling the infection.

Trying to put it together
PPD test ,CD-4