cbc manual diff done with marked sphero
Aug 10, 2008
What does that mean? Otherwise, the cbc was pretty normal other than low rbc (3.88L), MCV 109.0 MCH 40.2. I've had ITP since dx with hiv in '92 & am on Viramune Epivir & just started Ziagen yesterday. Stopped Zerit 3 wks ago. Thx...
Response from Dr. Holodniy
These types of red blood cells could be a sign of a certain kind of anemia called hemolytic anemia. It does appear that your RBC count is low and you have some other abnormalities such as a high MCV. This could have many causes and your doctor probably needs to work this up.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk After Sex With A Prostitute
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fatigue After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.