|Viral Load Numbers
Aug 10, 2008
Last Sept. 2007 my viral load for Hep C was 1160000 in Feb. 2008 it was 2050000 on Aug. 2008 it was 1460000. How can this be correct a lower viral load? I have not changed a thing or had any medications of any sort. Please advise me on this. Do I need to do another bood test. Thank you
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although those numbers look like they are bouncing around a lot, they are really very close, and hence there is no significant difference between them. The assay for HCV viral load is not that exact, and so you will see this kind of variability.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.