full blown aids ?
Aug 10, 2008
first off what does full blown aids mean? and how can i have it and my wife be tested neg.?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The definition of AIDS is when you are HIV positive and you have a CD4 count < 200 or < 14%. Not knowing the particular situation between you and your wife, this can certainly be the case.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Can Keflex Treat Chlamydia?
- Condom Causing Penis Irritation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.