Getting the facts
Aug 10, 2008
Had blood work done HCV QuantaSure OPlus 377,800 HCV log10 5.577 HCV Ab W/Rflx to RIBA >11.0. How advances is my HEP C at this point? I am 36 and considering Interferon.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
These tests only tell you that you are chronically infected with HCV. They do not tell you how advanced the infection is. You should discuss these results with a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Black Spots A Sign Of AIDS?
- Does HIV Cause Blood In Semen?
- Is Oral Ulcers A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Tongue A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.