azt in labor
Aug 2, 2008
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The exact treatment and timing of HIV treatment should be discussed with your obstetrician. Yes treatment would likely be recommended.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
- How Common Is Facial Wasting Modern HIV Medication?
- Is 1 Year Negative Window Period Conclusive?
- Is Aching Legs Symptom Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.