Vaccination Against Hep A and Bloodwork

I had a CBC on May 1 and all numbers came out quite normal. I just had a new one, less than a day after having taken my first shot against Hep A. Lymph % were abnormally high (52%)and Neut % (39.2%) and platelet count abnormally low (139.5). I was very surprised at and depressed by this turn of events since I do not have any infection and seems to contradict what I learned about HIV behavior. Can the vaccination have anything to do with it or can HIV progression in 8 weeks lead to such sudden changes? FYI, my absolute CD4 counts have been fluctuating wildly since May (although percentages are stable) even when I have been using the same lab and doing the test at the same time of day to avoid the diurnal variation factor: 343 (18.5%) VL 8 thousand, 502 (18.6%), unknown VL due lo lab mistake, 376 (18.8%). I am waiting for the latest VL, but absent a substantial increase in VL I do not understand why my bloodwork would be significantly worse at a time when the HIV infection seems stable, unless of course it is not. I am very frustrated with all of these contradictory results. For a variety of reasons (fear of resistance and side effects, and of running out of options sooner rather than later) I really did not want to start therapy unless I really had to (and I thought based on the CD4 behavior I would not have to for a bit) but if other stuff in my system is going to be ruined regardless of CD4 behavior then I guess there is no point waiting and I might as well take my chances with medication. Any insights or advice?

Likely related to the immunization. It is also unlikely that any progression has occurred in that short time frame.

vl jump due to surgery?
My first numbers