vl jump due to surgery?

H there, I found out I was hiv poz in July of 2006, my cd4 count went as low as 315 and vl as high as 100,000 copies. Started on Atripla in December of 2006, within 4 weeks my cd4 count went to 594 and vl to 94 copies, 3 months later cd4 went to 809 and vl undectable. since July 2007, my cd 4 has been 800 to 875 and still undectable, I have hpv with cin 3, I had a conization done on June 17,2008 then about a week later had my lab work done for my hiv specialiest. when i went in for my results on July 11, my cd4 count went down to 779 and vl went up from undectable to 215. Is this a blip or was it from my recent surgery? My doctor said it was nothing to worry about and will see me back in 2 months. should I been concerned? I have never missed a dose of my meds and am doing great with them. Please help, and thank you! :)

Likely a blip related to assay variability. I agree with your doctor.

Results going the wrong way!
Vaccination Against Hep A and Bloodwork