Jul 27, 2008
In regards to my last question: vl jumping from 11k to 77k in three months, should this be of concern to start treatment or is it more likely just temporary and will go down on my next three month test?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Likely it will go down. If however, the numbers are now consistently at 77,000 or higher, than something might be going in which case treatment might be indicated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Fecal Matter?
- Natural Treatment For Hypogonadism
- Will Antibiotics Cure Chlamydia?
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What Happens When Bacterial Vaginosis Goes Untreated?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.