Jul 20, 2008
Is 7.1 of log 10 or reference range <10 hcv iu.ml considered high
Response from Dr. Holodniy
7 log10 is the equivalent to 70 million IU in absolute terms. Yes, this is a very high number.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Cold Feet After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.