|What does this mean
Jul 13, 2008
HBs AG. . . . . . . . NEGATIVE ( )
HBc AB. . . . . . . . POSITIVE H
HAV IGM . . . . . . . . . . .
HCV AB. . . . . . . . Negative
He did not explain what this meant all he said was i was exposed in the past. I did recieve my Hep b Shots when i was a child. I was just wondering if someone could please tell me what this means? Also can i pass this to other people. The doctor said that i dont have Hep. B, but its thats the case why did one come back Pos!!
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Your doctor is correct. The test results indicate past exposure and immunity.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Ars?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Seroconverting After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.