Jul 13, 2008
Daughter is 24 years old. Diagnosed with HCV approx. 4 yrs' ago. Liver biopsy result was "2", Genotype 1A. Do you feel treatment should be treated asap. She is on methadone maint. and has been "clean" 3.5 mos.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unlikely this requires any urgent treatment. But this requires consultation with a liver specialist, who will also take all factors including any other medical conditions into consideration for treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Flaky Skin After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.