|approximate time of infection
Jul 13, 2008
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those test results can not determine when you were infected. If you had previous negative HIV antibody tests, then you would know approximately when you were infected. Those results are actually quite good and indicate you don't need HIV treatment at this point.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes Sign Of HIV Infection
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.