dvt + tb

My cd4 is 197 and i am on wafarrin to treat dvt and now I suspect that I have tb and i am tired all the time what can i do.

Your fatigue could be related to TB or HIV infection. You don't indicate whether you are receiving HIV treatment or not. If TB is diagnosed, you will need to start treatment and with that your symptoms should improve. Also, if you are not on HIV treatment (and given your CD4 count of 197 it is recommended), starting treatment and getting control of the virus will also help with feeling tired.

how fast does HIV + turn to Aids
Testing For Vitamins and Minerals Deficiencies