|HBSAG PCR NEGATIVE/ ELISA POSITIVE
Jul 5, 2008
I have recently found a case of HbsAg with clinical symptoms. Elisa strong positive, AxSym (Meia strong positive) However PCR negative twice. I always thought that if you detected Antigen then the virus was present. Can you explain please
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.