|HBSAG PCR NEGATIVE/ ELISA POSITIVE
Jul 5, 2008
I have recently found a case of HbsAg with clinical symptoms. Elisa strong positive, AxSym (Meia strong positive) However PCR negative twice. I always thought that if you detected Antigen then the virus was present. Can you explain please
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Unborn Children Get Candidiasis?
- Can Having An Std Cause A False Positive Hiv Test?
- How Effective Are Condoms Against Hiv?
- Is Dna By Pcr Accurate After One Week Hiv?
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.