|HCV RNA RESULT HELP
Jun 29, 2008
I'm on pegasys and copegus treatment The initial viral load was 108000 iu/ml and on 4th week 63000 iu/ml. Is it a good sign that I will respond to the treatment and clear of the virus ? Do you the percetage the viral load drops?
Thank you in advance
Kind Regards Sophie
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a pretty low HCV viral load to start with prior to HCV treatment. If your numbers are correct, that is not a significant drop. If that trend continues at 8 or 12 weeks and you are not undetectable, it is unlikely that treatment will have been effective.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.