Stoppong norvir boosted Reyataz

Dr. Holodniy, in light of your information http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/Labs/Current/Q193836.html coupled with my ID Dr's suggestion, I am going to stop norivir boosted Reyataz.

My questions are these: Is there any way to stop norvir boosted Reyataz that would decrease the chances of developing resistance? Would stopping Reyataz before norvir be an option? Should I simply stop them at the same time? As I've been on them both for a little over 3 yrs can I expect any side effects? My bilirubin has fluctuated between 2.5 and 4.8 over that past three yrs and I've had the occassional heart flutter? Could this sudden cessation of meds cause any issues or will my liver simply thank me? Does this elevated bilirubin mean that there is prexisting liver damage ergo the elevated bile? If not, what does the elevated bile indicate?

Thank you again for your insight and help in making such frightening decisions. The advice I've received from this web site over the yrs has been greatly appreciated and confidently utilized with fantastic results. Warmest of wishes

I would stop both at the same time and your liver will probably thank you. The reyataz is likely affecting one of the liver enzymes resulting in an increased bilirubin. This will go away when you stop. I think the "heart flutter" is unrelated, but make sure you mention this to your doctor so it can be checked out.

big drop in CD4 but low VL
dramatic change without meds?