Liver Enzymes

I am 43 years old and HIV +. My body doesn't show "hepatitis A,B, or C. (just had test done and confirmed) My liver will have an ultrasound on Monday. The results are: Alkaline phosphatase 351, AST 90, ALT 194, Globulin 6.1 Albumin 0.7 Protein 10.1. I am not on medication for I was just diagnosed on Monday. I know these numbers are high. Can you advise me please. Also I was taking a medication three weeks ago called "nizoral" for my skin. I am told it affects the liver. I took 25 of the 30 pills (one a day) being instructed to stop. It has been three weeks. Could this be causing the high number?

Could have been the nizoral. You don't indicate whether you are taking any over the counter medications or herbal supplements, which could be additive to the nizoral. It is appropriate to be having an ultrasound to see what the liver looks like. Also, the total protein and globulin are quite high. Many things could affect the liver and this could be another clue.

How much can %CD4 jump and be considered accurate?
RNA