Jun 22, 2008
When can one begin to be really concerned about HCV. I am 51 years of age. I was diagnosed 10 years ago, my viral load is at 2,5 million doubling every six months. I live in a very rural area. I just do not feel good. Thank you your forum is comforting. Thank YOu
Response from Dr. Holodniy
After about 10 years, one could begin to see significant liver damage. This is usually determined by a liver biopsy. Your symptoms may well be a reflection of your infection. You should consult with a liver specialist on whether HCV treatment is appropriate for you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Would A Person With Herpes Have Outbreak During Ars
- Can A Person Be Just A Carrier Of Hiv?
- How Long After Affected By Hiv Would You Get Skin Rashes?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C If You Use A Condom During Sex?
- Can A Physician Practice Medicine If They Are Hiv Positive?
- Can I Get Hiv If I Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.