cd4 count and viral load

I am currently not on meds and have been hiv poz about 10-12 months. my cd-4 count is 514 and my viral load is at 110,000. the nurse said that it looks fine for now and i would just like to know your opinion. Also can viral load increase and decrease?

Although at this point your CD4 count is in the normal range (500-1500) for people without HIV infection, you also need to follow your CD4% which is a more stable number over time. If the CD4% is > 25% you are in pretty good shape. If it is significantly less than that, then even though your CD4 absolute count is good, this could indicate a more significant decline in your immune function, given that your viral load is quite high. Although there is nothing to do at this point, if on the next set of labs your viral load remains over 100,000, one could consider starting treatment sooner rather than later. yes, the viral load can fluctuate up or down by as much as 3 times, just because of assay variability. In addition, if you have other ongoing infections or receive immunizations, that can also affect the viral load level.

HEPATITIS-C
CD4 & RNA,BDNA 3 (viral load?)