HEPATITIS-C

hepatitis C and low platelets June09, 2008

i am 41 years old man. I am patient of hepatitis C digonosed by my doctor almost one year ago.Since than i have not taken any specific treatment.Now my doctor is telling me an early cirrouses.What is meant by that and plz give me your suggestion in this regards.My healt is decreasing very rapidly from the last one yeas.

Not knowing any of the particulars of your case, it would appear that you have sustained significant damage to your liver as a result of HCV infection. This needs to be clarified with your doctor as to what he specifically meant by the statement and what can be done for you now.

Re: Suddenly detectable
cd4 count and viral load