HCV Quant PCR count
Jun 15, 2008
After 10 years since first diagnosis, my count tested at 4,760.326. Previous test was 3,500,000. Should I begin to worry?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Penis
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Is Burning Penis A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Chest Cold An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.