|HCV Quant PCR count
Jun 15, 2008
After 10 years since first diagnosis, my count tested at 4,760.326. Previous test was 3,500,000. Should I begin to worry?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Neuropathy After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.