HCV Quant PCR count
Jun 15, 2008
After 10 years since first diagnosis, my count tested at 4,760.326. Previous test was 3,500,000. Should I begin to worry?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- 24 Week Negative Rapid Hiv Test
- Can Someone With Hiv Become A Nurse?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.