HCV Load

I have had hep c for many years my load count is 4,400,000 I cannot remember what that means. I had a biopsy done in 2004 where I was level 3 scarring can you help me out? Do I need to be concerned? My ezymes were a little high but I know those are not so accurate of a reading.

The HCV viral load is about average for people infected with HCV. Another important test to know about is your HCV genotype, or the type of HCV you are infected with. The type of virus determines how effective treatment might be. You need to discuss your results with a liver specialist to determine whether treatment is appropriate at this time for you.

HIV Viral Load
Suddenly detectable