|HVC RNA results
Jun 1, 2008
I was recently tested for Hep C and my results came back as high >11.0, normal is 0.0 - 0.9. I can't get into see my Dr. any time soon and I'm trying to determine just how "high" this is. Also my AST results were in the high range as well.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not sure what that value represents, unless there are units for what this value is.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Can My Penis Fall Off From An Std?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- Chlamydia Symptoms Won't Go Away
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.