HVC RNA results
Jun 1, 2008
I was recently tested for Hep C and my results came back as high >11.0, normal is 0.0 - 0.9. I can't get into see my Dr. any time soon and I'm trying to determine just how "high" this is. Also my AST results were in the high range as well.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not sure what that value represents, unless there are units for what this value is.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does White Discharge Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Dry Cough An Ars Symptom?
- Is Testicular Pain A Symptom Of HIV?
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.