Jun 1, 2008
my husband was send to the hospital for liver biopsy his doctor said his hepatitis b virus copies were too high can they treat hiv and hepatitis b at the same time and what can be the consecunses. Also that hiv give u hepatitis b thank you
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, medications used for HIV can also treat HBV infection effectively. These are two separate viruses and sometimes they can be transmitted together or separately.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Touching Vaginal Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes
- Can Vaginal Infections Cause Wbc In Urine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.