hep b virus

i had 2 series of the hep a and b shots . and also had a titer ran in 2005 in which i was told it was 110% . then i went to the doctor and had lab ran which showed hep b antigen nr, but the hep b core igm was reactive. my doctor told me to report to the health dept. to recieve a hep b immunoglobulin shot. but two doctors i work with said this is not necessary . i am not sure what i should do. just want to do the right thing to protect my family.

Based on the information provided, there is no reason to receive immunoglobulin.

Should i go back?
Airborne Effervescent Health Formula and Labs