Hepatitis C, RNA, QUANT, PCR
May 24, 2008
I am a liver transplant that just finished 7 months of ribavirin and interferon. They did a Hepatits C, RNA, QUANT, PCR test on me this week. The results were HCV RNA 23.1E6 (IU/ML) and the other test was HRV RNA (LOG IU/ML) 7.36. Can you explain this to me?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- What Organs Are Affected By Syphilis?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Causes Hpv Other Than Sex?
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
- Syphilis Blood Test Accuracy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.