May 24, 2008
check for Hepatitis C it said "reactive", then the next test was "Hepatit C Virus RNA Quant PCR" results were 4210000, what exactly does that number mean? I know it can't be good.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You are likely chronically infected with hepatitis C virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Picking Your Nose?
- HIV Risk After Sex With A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.