May 24, 2008
check for Hepatitis C it said "reactive", then the next test was "Hepatit C Virus RNA Quant PCR" results were 4210000, what exactly does that number mean? I know it can't be good.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You are likely chronically infected with hepatitis C virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Aids And Hiv Quotes
- Can A Hiv Positive Woman Infect A Negative Male Partner?
- Diffuse Sensory Motor Periphery Neuropathy
- How Many Documented Cases Of Hiv Are Attributed To Exposure In The Workplace?
- When Having Sex The Condom Broke Is It Possible For You To Get Hiv From An Infected Person?
- What Does A Hiv Needle Poke Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.