May 24, 2008
check for Hepatitis C it said "reactive", then the next test was "Hepatit C Virus RNA Quant PCR" results were 4210000, what exactly does that number mean? I know it can't be good.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You are likely chronically infected with hepatitis C virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.