is esr elevated throughout hiv stages?
May 24, 2008
hi there doc! i was wondering 1-does esr stay elevated throughout hiv stages? 2-can esr be normal in hiv +? 3-throught the hiv infection do lymphocytes tend to be increased? thank you very much doc i really admire and appricate what ur doing . thanx once again!!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
1. No. 2. Yes. 3. Yes, CD8 lymphocytes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Syphilis And Herpes?
- What Color Is The Fluid Inside Herpes Blisters?
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- Symptoms Of Shingles In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.