is esr elevated throughout hiv stages?
May 24, 2008
hi there doc! i was wondering 1-does esr stay elevated throughout hiv stages? 2-can esr be normal in hiv +? 3-throught the hiv infection do lymphocytes tend to be increased? thank you very much doc i really admire and appricate what ur doing . thanx once again!!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
1. No. 2. Yes. 3. Yes, CD8 lymphocytes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Bacterial Vaginosis Clear On Its Own?
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What's The Difference Between Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Systems Of The Body Do Shingles Affect?
- What Is The Difference Between Hives And Shingles?
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Vagina
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.