May 17, 2008
Lab report says: HEP B VIRAL DNA QT: (Out of Range) 10500 H <160 copies/mL
What does it mean? What is the In Range of that?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Thrush Under Tongue
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv But An Undetectable Virus Load?
- Hiv Life Expectancy Without Treatment
- How Long Does It Take To Get Hepatitis C Test Results?
- How Long Can A Person Live With Hiv And Hepatitis?
- Does Routine Blood Work Check For Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.