May 17, 2008
Lab report says: HEP B VIRAL DNA QT: (Out of Range) 10500 H <160 copies/mL
What does it mean? What is the In Range of that?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Causes An Inconclusive Hiv Test?
- Can Antibiotics Affect The Results Of An Hiv Test?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Hiv From A One Night Stand?
- How Long Can Thrush Go Untreated Before It Gets Serious?
- White Blemishes In Mouth Of Hiv
- Laws For Partner Notification For Hiv Aids And Other Sexually Transmitted Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.