May 17, 2008
Lab report says: HEP B VIRAL DNA QT: (Out of Range) 10500 H <160 copies/mL
What does it mean? What is the In Range of that?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Cold Hands After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Stress Effect Vaginal Discharge?
- Why Can't U Use Douche If You Have A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.