May 11, 2008
how do these work? and what do they mean
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Lymphocytes are a family of cells that are involved in the immune system's ability to recognize infections and other problems and control or get rid of them.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
- How Do You Get Genital Warts On Your Butt?
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.